Vice Chairman and Material/Green/Healthcare Sub-com Chairman 副主席兼物料環保醫療委員會主席
Mr. William Yim 嚴惠霖先生
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
2010 - Master of Art, Practical Philosophy, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
1986 - Ordinary Certificate / High Cert in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Hong Kong Polytechnic
1979 - Diploma in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Maryknoll Technical Secondary School
2012 - Hong Kong Award for Industry, Consumer Product Design, Seashell Universal Waterproof Camera Housing
1991 - Hong Kong Governor’s Award for Industry, Equipment Design, Certificate of merit, Solitaire Plus Five Enhanced Multiline Centrex Feature Set
1990 - Hong Kong Governor’s Award for Industry, Equipment Design Award, Solitaire Plus Five Enhanced Multiline Centrex Feature Set
2012~present - Chairman, Sanwa BioTech Ltd
2009~present - President and Chief Designer, Zear Corporation Ltd
1993~present - President, Sanwa Technologies Ltd
1991~1993 - President, Solitaire Technologies Corporation Ltd
1985~1991 - Director, American Tec Co. Ltd
1986~1991 - Managing Director, D&S Telecommunication Ltd
1986~1991 - Director, Solitaire Telecommunications Corp (USA)
1983~1991 - Director, D&S Industries
2001 - BGA 裝配和錫漿檢查 - 表面貼裝世界雜誌 2001年6月第三期
2001 - A Flexible Laser Via Drilling System – PCB Technology and Information Conference in Autumn, Zhuhai, China
1998 - Industrial Laser Drilling Technology for Printed Wiring Board – Printed Circuits & Surface Mounting Magazine Issue No. 5,
- President, Hong Kong Critical Component Manufacturers Association; 2009 to present
- Vice Chairman, Hong Kong Electronics and Technologies Association; 1998 to present
- Deputy Chairman, Federation of Innovative Technologies and Manufacturing Industries; 2009 to present
- Vice Chairman, Hong Kong Brand Protection Alliance; 2012 to present
- Vice President, Hong Kong Opto-Mechatronics Industry Association; 2010 to present
- Executive Committee Member, Hong Kong Practical Philosophy Association; 2009 to present
- Executive Committee Member, Hong Kong Mold and Product Technology Association; 2010 to present
- Member of the Manufacturing Technology (Tooling, Metal and Plastic) Industry Training Advisory Committee (ITAC), Education Bureau, Government of the Hong Kong SAR, China; 2011 to present
- Rotarian, Executive Committee Member (Young Generation) Rotary District 3450, Taipo Rotary Club, Category: Manufacturing Solution; 2012 to present
- Member, Faculty of Science Advisory Committee, Hong Kong Baptist University
- Chairman, ILaCoS Asia 2013 International Laser and Coating Symposium
- Chairman, ISL Asia 2011 International Symposium on Laser Micro Processing, 2011
- Chairman, ISL Asia 2009 International Symposium on Laser Micro Processing, 2009
Honorary Secretary and Administration Sub-com Chairman 名譽秘書及行政委員會主席
Mr. Myron Kwan 關文龍先生
Mr. Kwan Man Lung, Myron, obtained his B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Hong Kong in 1991 and Master Degree of Business Administration from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 1998.
In 1994, he founded Integration Limited, which has been providing Embedded Software and Micorcontrollers for Toys and Electronic Game manufacturers for more than 19 years, and was awarded “The Best SME 2008”.
He has joined Hong Kong Electronics & Technologies Association since 2008 and is Vice Chairman and Chairman of Activities and Events Sub-committee for 2014/15. He also serves Rotary Club of Hong Kong Financial Center since 2010. He is appointed as member of Electronics and Telecommunications Training Board (ECTB) under the Vocational Training Council (VTC) in 2014.
HonoraryTreasurer and Finance Sub-com Chairman 名譽司庫兼財務委員會主席
Mr. Franklin Chan 陳志卓先生
Mr. Franklin Chan
Mr. Chan is an entrepreneur and has approximately 30 years of experience in product development and business strategic planning and control.
In June 2011, he co-founded ABC Engineering Limited, a company specialised in product design, development and management. Mr. Chan also co-founded ACME Research Limited in January 2006 with a focus in the development of consumer electronic products. From January 2003 to August 2005, Mr. Chan joined Malata Group (HK) Limited (being the sales office of Wanlida Group Co., Ltd., which is a company with a principal business in research, development, production and sales of consumer electronic products) as a project manager.
In August 1984, Mr. Chan obtained a Bachelor of Science in Electronic & Electrical Engineering from King’s College, University of London, United Kingdom.
Mr. Chan is a member of several professional associations, including Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Hong Kong Critical Components Manufacturers Association (HKCCMA) and Hong Kong Association for the Advancement of Science and Technology (HKAAST). He is also a council member of Hong Kong Association for the Advancement of Science and Technology (HKAAST), and an executive committee member of Group 18 of Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) and Hong Kong Electronics & Technologies Association (HKETA).