Mr Victor Choi 蔡劍誠先生
Mr. Victor Choi worked with Toshiba Electronics Asia Ltd. since 1986 with experience for offices in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
In 2005, Mr. Choi left Toshiba and founded iSolution Technologies Limited (iST) and is currently the Managing Director. iST is a technology company focusing on display products development and Power Management Device distribution.
He joined Hong Kong Electronics & Technologies Association as an Exco member since 2008 and as Vice Chairman in 2012-2015, and was elected as the Deputy Chairman for 2016-2017. He was the Chairman of the Membership Subcommittee of HKETA since 2012.
Deputy Chairman and Activities & Events Sub-com Chairman 常務副主席兼活動委員會主席
Dr Teresa Law 羅瑞真博士
Dr. Teresa LAW, Akos Advanced Technology Limited
- Graduated from HKUST as a PhD in Chemistry ( major in Nano & Advanced Materials synthesize and application) [Year 2001] ; MPhil in Chemistry (major in Polymer and Materials Science) [Year 1997]
- Nano-Science Technologist; Director and founder of Akos Advanced Technology Limited since 2002
- EC member of the Hong Kong Electronics and Technologies Association, since 2009
- Vetting Committee, Panel Assessor of SERAP, Innovation and Technology Commission, the government of Hong Kong SAR, since 2009
- Appeal Board Panel, Town Planning, the government of Hong Kong SAR, since 2012
Vice Chairman 副主席
Dr Nim Kwan Cheung 張念坤博士