Membership and Benefits
As member of HKETA, you can enjoy below standard benefits:
- Enjoy lower Networking Dinner fee;
- The networking dinner presentations files if agreed by speakers, will be available upon on request;
- The Annual Event - Mini Exhibition/Member Showcase will only be opened to Patron/Corporate members for booth exhibitors;
- Enjoy special offer or discount of the entrance fee for designated events (complimentary tickets for members for coming Symposium and special discount for joining HKETA Pavilion booths of exhibition);
- Business matching events are for members only;
- Welcome to all activities organised by HKETA (note: some activities will be limited to members only);
- Receive e-Notice on varies events from Secretariat from time to time;
- Company details will be published at the Annual Book;
- Corporate/Patron Membership has voting right at the Annual General Meeting.
- Corporate/Patron Membership is eligible to be elected into Executive Committee.
CLICK HERE for ONLINE registration, or
CLICK HERE to download the Membership Application Form.
HKETA established a new sub-committee, Youth Sub-committee in 2014. Our objective is to develop the career development program, professional training & mentoring and other activities to drive the synergy for the young people continuing to passion on the technology market. We target to recruit undergraduate and postgraduate from Universities in Hong Kong to be our student membership.
As a student member of HKETA, you can enjoy below benefits:
1. Enjoy special offer or discount rate for our monthly Networking Dinner ;
2. Enjoy special offer or discount of the entrance fee for designated events, such as technical symposium, seminar, workshop and visit offered by HKETA, Industrial bodies, Government’s R&D centers, and other professional institutes or associations.
3. Career opportunity recruitment and matching events are for student members only;
4. Enjoy all workshop and activities organized by Youth sub-committee of HKETA;
5. Participate into our Youth sub-committee for developing programs/projects, workshops, and youth activities;
6. Enjoy our professional mentoring program and career development;
7. Receive e-Notice on varies events from Secretariat of HKETA;
8. Enjoy special offer to upgrade to Individual and/or Corporate Membership